Tuesday 28 February 2012

Introducing Me!!!


I'm Blogaholic, love reading blogs from the age of 19 and always dream of having my own blog just like everyone, finally the day has arrived. Day was just filled with complete prefect feeling and to the other beginning my brain-heart flourished me a notion of creating blog today.

Why “ Life’s Passion on Wheels”?  because I’m inspired with the day to day possessions around me , though this is amazing arena where I’ll journal all my life’s venerable  experiences, be it my professional interest , passions and  personal stuffs.

MBA graduate, currently exploring into the field of Human capital Management as HR professional with real experience and engaged to multi facets of heed responsibilities. Unconditionally enthusiastic towards research, developing Assessment Centres, Organisation Development, competency modelling and Emotional Intelligence.  To the personal frontage love reading blogs/ novels, writing articles/ poetry,counselling people and of course photography. Embarking  on exciting project of Blog launch, So what will I post about?  Anything and everything. There are many things just undulating around in my head  i'd love to share with you all.

P.S: The posts here do not reflect the views of any person.

Cheers!!!
Nithya Reddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment